Sunday, November 21, 2010

Welcome to Better Photographer

Welcome to my blog 'Better Photographer'.

I'm Deepu Mathew, a 25 year old amateur photographer by interest and a software engineer by profession based out of Bangalore, India. I was bit by the photography bug 2 years before and that is when I gifted myself a Nikon mega zoom point-and-shoot camera, the Nikon P80. I love my camera and have enjoyed every moment I spend behind it. You can view a collection of my favorite pictures at http://shutterbugstore.blogspot.com.

I feel my pics are just mediocre and want to learn the techniques to create stunning images. The purpose of this blog is to share with everyone interested, my learning curve of photography. I intend to discuss with you my thoughts on photography, the lessons I learn, techniques I come across, books I read,  interesting posts I find on the net and more.

Blogging is possibly the best way I can document and share everything I pick up, with you. I encourage you to share your comments and criticism with me, to make the blog more engaging and worthwhile.

Thanks for visiting. The journey thus begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment